- Our Boats
- Adria Boat
Although the Adria isn't big, it offers similar services to big boats. It is used for sightseeing cruises along the Vltava and you can also rent it for private or company events.
Facts about the boat:
- as the Adria does not have its own kitchen catering is provided by an external supplier
- the boat offers passengers complete facilities and comfort during the cruise
- the boat's lower deck is equipped with a sound system
- the upper deck is partially covered
- the capacity of the boat is max. 12 people
You might also be interested in...
A boat can be a unique place for your wedding and reception, anniversary celebration or a fun school trip.
A cruise on a boat is one of the most delightful and relaxing ways to view the beauties of Prague in one hour.
The best way to see Prague's historical sites is from the deck of a boat. Avoid the busy streets and enjoy refreshments too.
A unique eco-friendly vessel powered exclusively by solar energy that will take you around Kampa and up the Devil's Channel.
Due to the popularity of last year’s Valentine cruises this year we will be hosting events on both the 13th and 14th February...
Even in winter there are plenty of cruises to choose from. We can currently offer you seven regular cruises...
It will be Bohemia Rhapsody, our newest and most modern boat, hosting the Prague dinner cruise this Thursday (7th January) ...