Cruise with the Grévin Museum
Learn about Prague and Czech history through a unique experience and for a discounted price.
We have prepared a sightseeing cruise of the historic centre of Prague for you full of famous monuments as well as a visit to the Grévin wax museum, which is near where the boat docks. There the tale of Czech and world history awaits you in attractive expositions, stories and famous personalities.
What you will see:
- Panorama of Prague Castle and the Lesser Quarter
- Charles Bridge in sight
- Other renowned historical and modern buildings
- Interactive exhibits of the Grévin Museum with an emphasis on Czech history
- Czech and world figures from the areas of culture, sport, politics and show business
- During the cruise enjoy a guided tour of monuments in eight languages
- During the cruise you can enjoy refreshments in the boat restaurant and bar
- Take unforgettable photos of the beauties of Prague and selfies with celebrities in the Grévin Museum
- In the Decouverte studio you can create your own 3D wax figurine
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5.
Price of combined ticket:
520 CZK (adults) | 350 CZK (children)
Special price offer to the end of 2016:
1. for schools (children from 6 to 14) – CZK 290 per child (for groups of at least 10 people)
2. for groups of adults – CZK 390 per adult (for groups of at least 10 people)
3. for individuals – CZK 490 per adult and CZK 320 per child ages 6 – 14
To make a reservation please contact us.
|1. 4. 2017 - 29. 10. 2017 daily||10.00, 10.30, 11.00, 11.30, 12.00, 12.30, 13.00, 13.30,
14.00, 14.30, 15.00, 15.30, 16.00, 16.30, 17.00, 17.30,
18.00, 19.00, 20.00, 21.00, 22.00*
|Buy Gift Voucher|
Museum opening hours:
|Monday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 21.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 19.00|