Cruises to Devil's Channel
A fairy tale cruise through the picturesque Devil's Channel is one of the most romantic cruises that you can experience in Prague.
You will be surrounded by beautiful medieval homes that seem to grow right out of the water and listen to the clatter of the mill wheel as in days gone by.
What you will see:
- the panorama of Prague Castle above the Vltava
- the magnificent Charles Bridge
- the mysterious Devil's Channel
- the Grand Priory Mill – the most famous of the preserved mills
- small bridge at the pillars of the Charles Bridge
A little info about the Devil's Channel:
- the Devil's Channel is the name of a blind arm of the Vltava
- originally it was a millrace
- today it divides Malá Strana from Kampa Island
- the Devil's Channel is said to have been named in the 19th century after a woman of devilish character
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5.
14 € (adults) | 10 € (children)
|31. 10. 2016 - 31. 3. 2017 daily||12:30, 14:30, 16:30||Buy online - 10% discount|
|1. 4. - 29. 10. 2017 daily||10:15, 12:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:30, 19:30, 20:30||Buy online - 10% discount|
*In the event of inclement weather the cruise will be operated by the Elektronemo boat.
Mistr Jan Hus Boat