Prague School Trips
Wondering where to take your children for a trip? Would you like to see the famous sights of Prague without boring them to death?
Then take them on a cruise! Our boats sail through the historic centre of Prague, so the children won't miss anything and you won't have to worry about them getting lost.
What they will see:
- the entire panorama of Prague Castle
- the Baroque towers of St. Nicholas Cathedral
- the Gothic arches of Charles Bridge and other Prague bridges
- National Theatre
- Dancing House
You can tell kids about:
- Šemík’s leap from Vyšehrad into the Vltava
- the founding of Prague, the gradual settlement of both banks, the construction of the city and its cathedrals and palaces
- the construction of the National Theatre and its turbulent history
- architectural styles
- the combination of old buildings with modern architecture in (e.g. the Dancing House)