Private cruises on mahogany boats
Rent on of our luxurious mahogany boats (Šárka, Libuše, Vlasta) just for yourself and your companions. You decided where to go and what to see.
Small boats can also go where larger boats can't, like the Devil's Channel or beneath the pillars of the Charles Bridge at Křižovnický Island. Experience a romantic cruise with a bit of adventure.
Private cruises on mahogany boats are also a popular part of weddings on our boats. We guarantee absolute privacy and professionalism on the part of the captain.
The price of the cruise includes:
- possibility to choose your own route
- boat captain
- guided tour of monuments and points of interest in Czech and English
- printed tour script in 14 world languages
- other world languages possible upon request (Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish)
What you can see:
- the ancient Charles Bridge and its arches
- the mysterious Devil's Channel and the Grand Priory Mill
- rows of beautiful old houses along the embankments
- Prague Castle, the National Theatre, Rudolfinum and more
- Křižovnický Island and other Prague islands
Boats depart from Čech Bridge and from our eco dock in Kampa by Charles Bridge.
160 € for the whole boat + captain (max. capacity 8 person + captain)
|March to October daily||depending on the weather|
Terms of reservation:
We recommend to book the cruise approximately a week in advance. In case of unsuitable weather the cruise can be changed to a different time (based on vacancy) or moved to another day. In case of vacancy the booking can be made the same day.