- Our Boats
- Šumava Boat
The Šumava is one of the largest boats plying the Vltava River in Prague. It is used for sightseeing cruises, but you can also rent it for all kinds of private events.
Facts about the boat:
- the Šumava was built in 1951
- it was completely refurbished in 1996
- the boat is equipped with a sound system and also has an air-conditioned main salon
- there is also a lower salon and an open exterior deck
- the boat also offers complete gastronomic service, including a buffet table and a barbecue on the upper deck
Capacity & technical parameters:
|Seated capacity - dinner||Max. capacity||Capacity - cocktails||Length||Width|
On the boat we can also arrange for you...
A boat can be a unique place for your wedding and reception, anniversary celebration or a fun school trip.
A romantic place for dinner for two or a family dinner or business meeting: dinner on board while cruising through Prague by night.
A cruise on a boat is one of the most delightful and relaxing ways to view the beauties of Prague in one hour.
The best way to see Prague's historical sites is from the deck of a boat. Avoid the busy streets and enjoy refreshments too.
This year´s first brunch on the Bohemia Rhapsody will take place this Sunday, a few tickets are still available...
You can reserve brunch on board our boat. The first dates have been scheduled.
Here is an overview of the cruises that we are currently operating or that will soon begin...