Take your kids on a family trip connected with a boat cruise. It's a great way to show your kids Prague's UNESCO-listed monuments and other highlights from the historical centre.
You and your kids won't be bored and will enjoy magical moments together.
What you will see:
- the whole panorama of the Prague Castle at your fingertips
- the gothic Charles Bridge and other Prague bridges
- the beautifully refurbished National Theatre, the modern Dancing House and the Rudolfinum
- Prague's islands and embankments
You can tell children about:
- historical structures and modern buildings
- the settlement of Prague and construction of the city
- the National Theatre and its burning
- old Czech legends and myths, such as Šemík's leap from Vyšehrad or Princess Libuše
- and much more
Your children will love the boat cruise experience and will definitely remember everything better when they can see it from the peaceful deck of the boat rather than the busy and hectic streets.