Elektronemo Solar Boat
- Our Boats
- Elektronemo Solar Boat
The Elektronemo Solar-powered Boat is a unique vessel.
Facts about the boat:
- solar-powered electric motor with solar panels located on the roof of the boat
- launched in 2010
- the boat is used for regular cruises and sightseeing tours from the dock in Kampa
- it is designed to be used in cities as it is quiet and does not produce any emissions
Capacity & technical parameters:
- the boat has two electric motors with maximum horsepower of 4.4 kW
- the traction battery has a capacity of 1,200 Ah
- the solar panels produce 3 x 128 W of power
You might also be interested in...
The magnificent Vltava panorama and the most famous monuments along the banks of the river during a one-hour cruise from Kampa.
The Šárka, Bivoj, Vlasta and Libuše are small boats notable for their beauty and eco hybrid engines.
Our latest and most advanced cruiser is equipped with a sliding glass roof and is an attractive place for company and other events.
Perfect service, stylish decks and views of historic sites will add to the attractiveness of any company event.
This year´s first brunch on the Bohemia Rhapsody will take place this Sunday, a few tickets are still available...
You can reserve brunch on board our boat. The first dates have been scheduled.
Here is an overview of the cruises that we are currently operating or that will soon begin...