Private hire of small boats
Rent one of our small, ecologically-friendly boats for you and your party and enjoy a private cruise through romantic surroundings with unique views of the city.
The captain will be at your service, so it's up to you to decide where the boat goes and what you would like to see during the voyage.
The advantage of small boats is that they can take you to places that larger boats cannot, such as Čertovka and Křižovnický Island.
Private boat rentals are also a popular element of our wedding packages, providing a unique photo opportunity whilst the celebrations continue for family and friends on the main boat.
- Horymír, Šemík and Bivoj boat
- possibility to choose your own route
- boat captain
- guided tour of monuments and points of interest in Czech and English
- printed tour script in 14 world languages
|March to October||daily||depending on the weather|
We recommend to book the cruise approximately a week in advance. In case of unsuitable weather the cruise can be changed to a different time (based on vacancy) or moved to another day. In case of vacancy the booking can be made the same day.
The boat departs from the pier at Čech Bridge, it is also possible to start from the eco-friendly pier in Kampa by Charles Bridge.
You can buy refreshments on the boat, please choose from the menu. It is necessary to order it in advance.
Aperitifs - min 10 persons
- Bohemia sekt – Brut 0.1 l
- Prosecco Frizzante 0.1 l
- Prosecco DOCG Valdobbiadene 0.1 l
- Champagne Pierre Gobilard Rosé 0.1 l
- Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite 0.33 l
- Kinley Tonic Water, Ginger Ale 0.25 l
- Nestea Green Tea 0.2 l
- Cappy Orange, Apple, Strawberry, Grapefruit 0.25 l
- RED BULL 0.2 l
- Bonaqua still, sparkling (table water) 0.25 l
- Römerquelle still, sparkling (natural mineral water) 0.7 l
- PILSNER URQUELL 12° (can) 0.33 l
- Dark beer (please check for daily offers, bottle) 0.33 l
- Non-alcoholic beer Radegast Birell (bottle) 0.33 l
White wine (0.75 l)
- "Maiana" Verdeca Salento IGT Bianco DOC Italy
Fresh taste, evoking exotic notes. Floral bouquet. Straw yellow color shimmering in the glass.
- Gewürztraminer, Wolfberger, France, Alsace
The Gewürztraminer variety achieves its full perfection in the Alsace region. A golden colour and a deep and full scent reminiscent of exotic fruit, roses, grapefruit and pineapple. An extensive, rich and complex wine.
- Louis Jadot Petit Chablis, France, Bourgogne
Classically pure and crisp Chablis. The aroma is dominated by the gentle scent of apples and cream tones. Sparkling, lively and firm on the palate with a mineral structure and a touch of honey in the finish. Recommended with salads, starters or seafood, especially oysters.
- Pálava, selection of grapes, Czech Republic, Moravia
A captivating scent of exotic yellow fruit, cloves and blossoming tea rose. The honey taste will surprise you with tones of ripe pears and honeycomb. The long finish is characterised by hidden undertones of lychee and cinnamon.
- Ryzlink Rýnský, late harvest, Czech Republic, Moravia
Riesling – a subtle and relatively extractive and uncomplicated aroma with notes of walnuts, white yogurt and shortbread. The fruity sweet and relatively long flavour with tones of wild honey, butter pears and lemon zest is characteristic of this variety.
Rosé wine (0.75 l)
- Five Roses Rosé Anniversario, Italy
Taste evoking red currant, rose, pleasant fresh acidity. Cherry color.
- Rulandské modré Rosé – dry, late harvest, Czech Republic, Moravia
Wine of soft pink color with pink highlights. It attracts with a raspberry scent with a creamy hint, which gradually develops by circling the glass. Fruity in taste with tones of strawberries and raspberries. Especially suitable for marinated meats.
Red wine (0.75 l)
- Cutaja Nero D´Avola IGT, Italy, Sicily
The ink-coloured wine has a distinctive aroma with tones of overripe plums, vanilla and leather. The taste is full with distinctive notes of plum jam, blackberries and fresh sour cherries. The finish features pleasant tannins with a vanilla undertone. Grand Prix Vinex gold medal winner.
- Primitivo di Manduria Villa Santera DOC, Italy
An elegant Primitivo evoking black stone fruits, sour cherries and blackberries. Deep color, opaque color of purple shades.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape A.O.C Armand Dartois, France, Vallé du Rhône
As is typical for Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the aroma is characterised by warm, elegant and spicy tones with a touch of dark chocolate and sweet red fruit. The elegant and velvety flavour with a solid base and a very long finish is backed by a fine aroma of sweet spices and cocoa.
- Merlot, dry, late harvest, Czech Republic, Moravia
Merlot is characterised by its dark red colour and pleasant aroma with a certain dominant smokiness and tones of hot chocolate, blackcurrants and dark forest berries. A full-bodied wine with a long finish and refined tannins produced in a natural way.
Sparkling wine & Champagne (0.75 l)
- Luna Argenta Prosecco Brut DOC Treviso
A typical prosecco with higher carbonation. A subtle floral bouquet with a fruity flavour of peaches and apple. The taste is pleasant, refreshing and slightly sweet.
- Prosecco Corner di Valdobbiadene, Italy, Veneto
A sparkling wine that stands out for its combination of diverse aromas, from flowers and fruit to honey, acacia blossoms and apricots. Mild and dry due to its very pronounced acidity. Ideal for any time of the day, this wonderfully refreshing wine is light and versatile.
- Prosecco DOC Spumante Rosé Brut Millesimato, Italy
A velvety taste evoking forest fruits, distinct freshness. Salmon color, supported by vivid pearling in the glass.
- Pierre Gobillard Brut Authentique, France, Champagne
An effervescent Champagne that maintains a beautiful stream of fine bubbles. The colour is golden yellow. The aroma is elegant and round, the flavour features the mature aroma of dry fruit and a hint of honey.
- Moet&Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne
Moët Chandon Brut Impérial is composed of a balanced blend of three types of wine that gradually reveals an elegant and harmonious impression with a refreshing maturity and mild and refined lines that evoke a sense of well-being and a pleasant mood. This dry wine, light-yellow in colour and with a greenish tinge, is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
Minimum order of one kind of canapé is 30 pieces
- Mozzarella with a cherry tomato and basil pesto
- Roquefort mousse with walnuts and grapes
- Brie cheese with a strawberry
- Stuffed mushrooms baked with bacon and parmesan
- Smoked Norwegian salmon with lemon chutney
- Prosciutto crudo di Parma with a yellow melon
- Roast beef with Dijon mayonnaise
- Smoked Prague ham, cheese and pickles with herbs
- Camembert with cranberry jelly served on white bread
- Hungarian sausage served on wholesome break with pickles and fresh cream cheese
- Emmental cheese with fig chutney served on white bread
- Canapé with smoked trout, frisée salad and lime peel
- Duck breast marinated in Port wine
Minimum order of one kind of finger food is 30 pieces
- Marinated plums in brandy wrapped in pancetta
- Zucchini quiche with parmesan
- Chilli peppers with feta cheese and nuts
- Sun-dried tomatoes and chorizo with cucumber concasse
Minimum order of one kind of finger food is 20 pieces
- Goose or duck foie gras
- Tiger prawns with tarragon
- Corkage fee: the price includes hiring the inventory.
You may also like
The Bivoj, Vlasta and Libuše are small boats that excel in their beauty and eco-friendly hybrid drive.