Private hire of small boats
Rent one of our small, ecologically-friendly boats for you and your party and enjoy a private cruise through romantic surroundings with unique views of the city.
The captain will be at your service, so it's up to you to decide where the boat goes and what you would like to see during the voyage.
The advantage of small boats is that they can take you to places that larger boats cannot, such as Certovka and Křižovnický Island.
Private boat rentals are also a popular element of our wedding packages, providing a unique photo opportunity whilst the celebrations continue for family and friends on the main boat.
- Horymír, Šemík - 240€ / hour
- Bivoj - 220€ / hour
- Šárka, Libuše, Vlasta - 200€ / hour
- possibility to choose your own route
- boat captain
- guided tour of monuments and points of interest in Czech and English
- printed tour script in 14 world languages
|March to October||daily||depending on the weather|
We recommend to book the cruise approximately a week in advance. In case of unsuitable weather the cruise can be changed to a different time (based on vacancy) or moved to another day. In case of vacancy the booking can be made the same day.
The boat departs from the pier at Čech Bridge, it is also possible to start from the eco-friendly pier in Kampa by Charles Bridge.
You can buy refreshments on the boat, please choose from the menu. It is necessary to order it in advance.
Aperitifs - min 10 persons
- Bohemia sekt – Brut 0.1 l………. 3,2 €/p.p.
- Prosecco Frizzante 0.1 l………. 3,2 €/p.p.
- Prosecco DOCG Valdobbiadene 0.1 l………. 4,8 €/p.p.
- Champagne Pierre Gobilard Brut 0.1 l………. 10 €/p.p.
- Champagne Pierre Gobilard Rosé 0.1 l………. 12 €/p.p.
- Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite 0.33 l………2,2 €
- Kinley Tonic Water, Ginger Ale 0.25 l………2,2 €
- Nestea Green Tea 0.2 l………2.2 €
- Cappy Orange, Apple, Strawberry, Grapefruit 0.25 l………2,2 €
- RED BULL 0.2 l………3,5 €
- Bonaqua still, sparkling (table water) 0.25 l………2 €
- Römerquelle still, sparkling (natural mineral water) 0.7 l………4,5 €
- PILSNER URQUELL 12° (can) 0.33 l………2,5 €
- Dark beer (please check for daily offers, bottle) 0.33 l………2,6 €
- Non-alcoholic beer Radegast Birell (bottle) 0.33 l………2,2 €
White wine (0,75 l)
- Tenuta Maiolo Lugana DOC, Itálie, Lombardie - 22 €
The wine is yellow in colour with a delicate fruity and flowery bouquet and tones of fresh almonds.The full flavour corresponds to the bouquet.
The mineral character of the wine is complemented bynotes of yellow melon and herbs. Ideal with saltwater fish.
- Donnafugata Anthilia Sicilia Bianco IGP, Itálie, Sicilia - 25 €
Made from Catarratto and Ansonica grapes. Crisp and complex, with a good body, mineral notes, scents of pear, white peach and a hint of grapefruit.
- Marchesi de Frescobaldi Castell di Pomino Bianco, Itálie, Toscana - 28 €
A complex aroma of apple, Williams pear and banana, with tones of jasmine, hawthorn and acacia honey with a citrus finish.
A powerfully elegant flavour with a velvety fragility and a delicate balance of all components.
- Gewürztraminer, AOC, A. Zirnhelt, Francie, Alsace - 21 €
The Gewürztraminer variety achieves its full perfection in the Alsace region.
A golden colour and a deep and full scent reminiscent of exotic fruit, roses, grapefruit and pineapple. An extensive, rich and complex wine.
- Chablis Emile Durand, Francie, Bourgogne - 32 €
Classically pure and crisp Chablis. The aroma is dominated by the gentle scent of apples and cream tones. Sparkling, lively and firm on the palate with a mineral structure and a touch of honey in the finish.
Recommended with salads, starters or seafood, especially
- Pálava, late harvest, medium-dry, Sommelier Select, Czech Republic, Moravia - 22 €
Mikulov subregion, village of Popice, Panenský kopec Vineyard. A captivating scent of exotic yellow fruit, cloves and blossoming tea rose.
The honey taste will surprise you with tones of ripe pears and honeycomb. The long finish is characterised by hidden undertones of lychee and cinnamon.
- Chardonnay & Pinot Blanc, land wine, dry, Krásná Hora Winery, Czech Republic, Moravia - 24 €
Slovácko subregion, village of Starý Poddvorov. A beautiful wine with a bouquet and flavour of fruit, nuts and sour cream.
A very balanced wine matured in oak barrels. We recommend serving it with pasta and cream sauce or with soft cheese.
Rosé wine (0,75 l)
- Tussock Jumper Grenache Rosé, Francie, Provence - 20 €
A soft, dry rosé with real regional character reflecting the terroir of Provence.
Subtle raspberry and cherry aromas followed by a bright and fresh flavour. An impressive wine that can be enjoyed on its own or with food.
- Tenuta Maria Carlote Rosato IGT, Itálie, Toscana - 22 €
This radiantly coloured wine has a powerful aroma of raspberries with gentle violet tones.
The flavour is very consistent with good acidity, light tannins and a nice mineral finish.
Red wine (0,75 l)
- Monte Antico IGT, Itálie, Toscana - 22 €
A ruby coloured wine with garnet glints. This wine has a complex bouquet with a combination of small-stoned fruits such as cherries and sour cherries, with a hint of stewed raspberries and a touch of cinnamon, mycelium and leather.
Its flavour is full, spicy, elegant and balanced.
- Cutaja Nero D´Avola IGT, Itálie, Sicilia - 22 €
The ink-coloured wine has a distinctive aroma with tones of overripe plums, vanilla and leather. The taste is full with distinctive notes of plum jam, blackberries and fresh sour cherries.
The finish features pleasant tannins with a vanilla undertone. Grand Prix Vinex gold medal winner.
- Marchesi de Frescobaldi Pomino Rosso Pinot Nero, Itálie, Toscana - 25 €
An intense fruit forest aroma mainly of red currant and raspberry, a touch of balsamic vinegar and mint.
A flavour of dark chocolate and coffee, with silky tannins enhancing the long finish.
- Petits Folies, Francie, Languedoc - 22 €
This sexy wine is a wonderful cuvée of 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon made for Moulin Rouge. An aroma of ripe fruit, blackberry and blackcurrant with tones of mocha and vanilla.
A rich, full-bodied and juicy wine with a balanced and fruity finish.
- Figure Libre Freestyle Gayda, Francie, Languedoc - 28 €
A vibrant and expressive wine with an aroma of red and black berries, red peppercorns and aromatic herbs. An explosive full flavour of silky tannins, ripe blackthorns, crushed herbs and a light liquorice finish.
A fantastic wine from the best winery in Languedoc in recent years.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape A.O.C Armand Dartois, Francie, Vallé du Rhône - 37 €
As is typical for Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the aroma is characterised by warm, elegant and spicy tones with a touch of dark chocolate and sweet red fruit.
The elegant and velvety flavour with a solid base and a very long finish is backed by a fine aroma of sweet spices and cocoa.
- Cabernet Moravia, late harvest, dry, Glos Winery, Czech Republic, Moravia - 22 €
Slovácko subregion, village of Moravská Nová Ves. Made from a variety cultivated by Mr. Glos in the Czech Republic, this interesting wine is characterised by a bouquet
of blackcurrant, blackberries and orchard fruit. The taste is full, with low acidity and a distinctive fruitiness. Tones of blackcurrant, blackberries and herbs emerge in the flavour.
Sparkling wine & Champagne (0,75 l)
- Luna Argenta Prosecco Brut DOC Treviso - 20 €
Typical prosecco with more sparkle. In the bouquet we can feel the light touch of flowers and fruit flavors in the form of peaches and apples.
The taste is pleasant, fresh with a light sugar content.
- Prosecco Corner di Valdobbiadene, Itálie, Veneto - 28 €
A sparkling wine that stands out for its combination of diverse aromas, from flowers and fruit to honey, acacia blossoms and apricots.
Mild and dry due to its very pronounced acidity. Ideal for any time of the day, this wonderfully refreshing wine is light and versatile.
- Pierre Gobillard Brut Authentique, Francie, Champagne - 60 €
An effervescent Champagne that maintains a beautiful stream of fine bubbles. The colour is golden yellow.
The aroma is elegant and round, the flavour features the mature aroma of dry fruit and a hint of honey.
- Pierre Gobillard Rosé Premier Cru, Francie, Champagne - 80 €
The colour is a pastel pink with slight salmon tones. The aroma of jasmine flower offers hints of exotic fruit.
The flavour is fine and refreshing with a touch of pink grapefruit.
Cold canapés - 2 € per piece
Minimum order of one kind of canapé is 30 pieces
- Mozzarella with a cherry tomato and basil pesto
- Roquefort mousse with walnuts and grapes
- Brie cheese with a strawberry
- Stuffed mushrooms baked with bacon and parmesan
- Smoked Norwegian salmon with lemon chutney
- Prosciutto crudo di Parma with a yellow melon
- Roast beef with Dijon mayonnaise
- Smoked Prague ham, cheese and pickles with herbs
- Camembert with cranberry jelly served on white bread
- Hungarian sausage served on wholesome break with pickles and fresh cream cheese
- Emmental cheese with fig chutney served on white bread
- Canapé with smoked trout, frisée salad and lime peel
- Duck breast marinated in Port wine
Price 3 €/item – minimum order of one kind of finger food is 30 pieces
- Marinated plums in brandy wrapped in pancetta
- Zucchini quiche with parmesan
- Chilli peppers with feta cheese and nuts
- Sun-dried tomatoes and chorizo with cucumber concasse
Price 4 €/item – minimum order of one kind of finger food is 20 pieces
- Goose or duck foie gras
- Tiger prawns with tarragon
- Waiter/Waitress 20 €/per hour
- Corkage fee: from 40 € based on quantity - the price includes hiring the inventory.
You may also like
The Bivoj, Vlasta and Libuše are small boats that excel in their beauty and eco-friendly hybrid drive.