Cruises to Devil's Channel
A fairy tale cruise through the picturesque Devil's Channel is one of the most romantic cruises that you can experience in Prague.
You will be surrounded by beautiful medieval homes that seem to grow right out of the water and listen to the clatter of the mill wheel as in days gone by.
- views of the Prague Castle panorama and the Charles Bridge
- you will sail through the mysterious Devil´s Stream, originally a mill drive, today it separates Kampa Island from Malá Strana
- you will see the Grand Priory Mill - the most famous of the preserved mills and a small bridge at the Charles Bridge pillars
- Čertovka is said to have got its name in the 19th century according to a woman with a devilish nature
- 50 min. sightseeing cruise to Čertovka
- live commentary by your captain
|1. 7. – 1. 11. 2020||daily||10:15, 12:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:15, 19:15, 20:15||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
In winter or inclement weather the cruise is operated on the covered and heated Elektronemo. Depending on the conditions and level of the water, a cruise of the channel may not be offered.
You may also like
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Enjoy a view of Prague's most important sights from a different perspective during a one-hour cruise starting at the Charles Bridge.