Agnes de Bohemia Boat
Along with the larger Grand Bohemia and Bohemia Rhapsody, the Agnes de Bohemia is another new and modern boat ranking among the elite boats in our fleet and the Czech Republic as a whole.
- christened on 7 May 2014 at the eco-dock in Kampa in Prague
- regular and other cruises start from the eco-dock in Kampa
- the carefully chosen name refers to the company's Czech tradition
- the boat was built in the Bolle shipyard in Derben over a four-month period
- it was first launched in April 2014
- the boat fulfils the most stringent European standards, thanks to which it cruises almost silently and with minimum emissions
- thanks to air-conditioning and heating the boat is suitable for year-round operation
- it has one deck with a retractable all-glass roof
- the boat's displacement is 76.5 tons and its speed is 20 km/h
- it is the fastest boat of this size in Prague
|Seated capacity - dinner||95|
|Capacity - cocktail||100|
You may also like
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Take advantage of the unique environment on the boat to celebrate birthdays or anniversaries. We will provide everything from catering to the accompanying programme.
Conference on a Boat
Hold a prestigious event. Invite your business partners to an unconventional conference or training on a boat.