Agnes de Bohemia Boat
- christened on 7 May 2014 at the eco-dock in Kampa in Prague
- regular and other cruises start from the eco-dock in Kampa
- the carefully chosen name refers to the company's Czech tradition
- the boat was built in the Bolle shipyard in Derben over a four-month period
- it was first launched in April 2014
- the boat fulfils the most stringent European standards, thanks to which it cruises almost silently and with minimum emissions
- thanks to air-conditioning and heating the boat is suitable for year-round operation
- it has one deck with a retractable all-glass roof
- the boat's displacement is 76.5 tons and its speed is 20 km/h
- it is the fastest boat of this size in Prague
|Seated capacity - dinner||95|
|Capacity - cocktail||100|
You may also like
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Take advantage of the unique environment on the boat to celebrate birthdays or anniversaries. We will provide everything from catering to the accompanying programme.