Brunch on a glass boat
Brunch is a naturally social meal and a great way to make your weekend distinct. But why not, try something unusal – our newest dining experience - Brunch on a glass boat!
Brunch at Prague glass boat Bohemia Rhapsody is always an occasion and not only because you can enjoy Prague's historical monuments from a new perspective but also unique menu and relaxed atmosphere.
|Adults:||from 79 €|
|Children:||from 56 €|
Duration: 2.5 hours
We make reservation for minimum 2 persons per table. One person must buy at least two tickets. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. Animals are not permitted aboard.
- cruise on super-modern boat with sliding glass roof
- panoramic view of Prague's most famous landmarks such as Prague Castle, Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, National Theater, Emmaus, Vysehrad
- buffet including hot and cold appetizers, selection of cheeses and sausages, traditional Czech dishes and dishes for vegans and vegetarians, several variants of desserts including a chocolate fountain with fruit
- welcome drink (Prosecco or lemonade)
- unlimited consumption of selected alcoholic and soft drinks
- live music
- passing through the historical locks in Smíchov
- 2,5h sightseeing cruise on the Vltava river
- rich buffet
- welcome drink
- unlimited consumption of red and white wines, draft beer Pilsner Urquell 12, homemade lemonade, coffee, tea, sparkling and still water
- live music
- children's corner
- free wi-fi on board
- printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- an interactive guide that you can use on your mobile
|dates will be published|
Boarding from 11:00.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier no. 3.
- Prosecco / homemade lemonade
- Czech and foreign cheese platter (Gouda, smoked Emmental, Brie, Balkan cheese) with walnuts and onion marmalade
- Czech and foreign cold cut platter (mortadella, ham off the bone, chicken ham, Hungarian salami) with pickled vegetables
- Caesar salad with Parmesan and croutons (chicken/prawns)
- Salt-cured salmon marinated in dill with sour cream lemon dip
- Green salad with herb dressing
- Fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, radishes, celery stalks) with yoghurt dip
- Homemade pickled gherkins with chilli and ginger
- Old Bohemian potato soup with mushrooms
- Fillet of hake in clarified butter with coarse-grain sea salt and herbs
- Honey chili chicken wings
- Chicken mini-schnitzels
- Flank steak (sliced in front of the guests) with Dijon mustard sauce
- Jacket Grenaille potatoes with fresh herbs
- Bean ragout (‘cowboy beans’: red onion, beans, chopped tomatoes, garlic, herbs and spices)
- Grilled vegetables
- Portobello mushrooms stuffed with chopped olives and shallots and topped with melted Parmesan
- White and whole-grain pastry, cheese spread with chives
- Fried eggs, roasted bacon, coctail sausages
- Vegetarian Qiuche
- Chocolate fountain with fresh fruit (Belgian chocolate with a selection of seasonal fruit)
- Homemade tiramisu
- Mini-desserts from sour cream (with strawberry sauce/chocolate/honey with walnuts)
- Homemade pancakes with forest fruit and sour cream
- Pilsner Urquell 12° on tap
- White/red house wine by the glass
- Soft drinks: homemade lemonade, still/sparkling water
- Coffee, tea
You may also like
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the centre of historic Prague only during a sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River.
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Grand Bohemia Boat
The modern glass boat with an impressive capacity of up to 550 people is an attractive place for corporate and other events.