The historic Vltava steamboat is one of the last two steamboats still plying the Vltava River (the other is the Vyšehrad steamboat). It is used primarily for sightseeing cruises and trips to locations near Prague.
- first launched in 1940
- the boat has undergone several refurbishments
- in 1991 it was rebuilt into a restaurant steamboat
- the most recent sensitive refurbishment and modernisation took place in 2009
- you will find a restaurant, café, wine bar and bar on board
- in 2011 and 2014 the Vltava took part in a steamboat festival in Dresden
|Seated capacity - dinner||120|
|Capacity - cocktail||200|
You may also like
Take advantage of the unique environment on the boat to celebrate birthdays or anniversaries. We will provide everything from catering to the accompanying programme.
Reward your employees for great work and strengthen team spirit by teambuilding on a boat with views of Prague!