Bohemia Rhapsody New Year's Eve Cruise
Experience New Year’s Eve and the first moments of the New Year on board of the luxury Bohemia Rhapsody.
You can look forward to an exclusive five-hour cruise through the most beautiful parts of nighttime Prague accompanied by fine a fantastic DJ, a culinary experience in the form of a rich buffet and unlimited consumption of selected beverages for the entire evening.
Due to the order of the Government of the Czech Republic, as of 1.11. 2021 we are obliged to check the infectivity of each passenger when entering the boat according to the ONT system (vaccination, illness, test). Unfortunately, we cannot let you on board without proof of infectivity. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
|Gold (window seat):||290 €|
Duration: 4.5 hours
We make a reservation for minimum 2 persons per table. We guarantee a private table for at least four persons. Animals are not permitted aboard.
- 5-hour cruise through the historical centre of Prague and the surrounding area
F & B Menu:
- small refreshments on tables (canapés, finger food, snacks)
- welcome drink upon embarking
- warm and cold buffet
- unlimited consumption of selected beverages for the entire evening
- glass of Prosecco for midnight toast
- traditional New Year's ham with lentils
- New Year's Eve Quiz
|31. 12. 2021||20.30 - 01:30||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
Boarding time is 20.00 - 20.20. The latest possible check-in is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time at pier No. 4. The final boarding ends 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Canapés (4 pcs per person)
- Smoked Norwegian salmon marinated in dill with lemon crème fraîche on light bread
- Roast beef on dark bread with Dijon mousse
- Camembert with cranberry jelly on light bread
- Duck liver (not fattened) pâté with Port and Cognac
- Beef carpaccio with rocket, capers and shaved Parmesan
- Cheese platter with grapes, walnuts and fig marmalade – selection of foreign cheese
- Shrimp ceviche with shallots and chilli peppers
- Pumpkin tartare with bread crisps
- Home-made chicken liver pâté with cranberry sauce
- Chicken galantine with pistachios and sweet chilli sauce
- Bocconcini salad with cherry tomatoes and lime dressing
- Greek salad with olives and feta cheese
- Caprese salad (tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinegar)
- Coleslaw with home-made mayonnaise and carrots
- Mediterranean bouillabaisse with fennel and mussels
- Beef cheeks in cream with root vegetables, cranberry jelly and home-made semolina gnocchi
- Duck leg confit with red cabbage and Carlsbad dumpling
- Carved bone-in Prague ham, sour lentil soup and home-made sauerkraut
- Chicken mini schnitzels, mashed potatoes with roasted onion
- Pork tenderloin with hollandaise sauce, sundried tomatoes and olives
- Seafood paella
- Home-made tiramisu
- Vanilla panna cotta with raspberries
- Apple strudel with walnuts
- Fresh fruit bowl with mint garnish
- Wide selection of light and dark bread, butter, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
- Welcome drink – Prosecco DOCG Valdobbiadene or non-alcoholic
- Unlimited consumption of selected drinks – Pilsner Urquell beer, wine (2 types of white, 2 types of red, rosé), soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Zero, Ginger Ale), juices (orange, apple, multivitamin), water, coffee, tea
- Glass of Prosecco for midnight toast
You may also like
Enter the New Year in style on our most modern boat. You can enjoy rich catering, a welcome drink, sparkling wine and a jazz band.
New Year's Eve gourmet cruise. We sail on the luxury boat Lužnice and serve an à la carte menu and great wine.