Bohemia Rhapsody New Year's Eve Cruise
Experience New Year’s Eve and the first moments of the New Year on board of the luxury Bohemia Rhapsody.
You can look forward to an exclusive five-hour cruise through the most beautiful parts of nighttime Prague accompanied by fine a fantastic DJ, a culinary experience in the form of a rich buffet and unlimited consumption of selected beverages for the entire evening.
- A cruise on the super-modern glass boat Bohemia Rhapsody from Čech Bridge past Prague Castle, Rudolfinum and Charles Bridge
- great view of midnight Prague
- hot and cold buffet and unlimited consumption of selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- midnight toast
- New Year's decorations and entertainment – DJ, karaoke, entertainer and New Year's Eve quiz
- 5-hour cruise through the historical centre of Prague and the surrounding area
- welcome drink upon embarking
- hot and cold buffet
- unlimited consumption of selected beverages for the entire evening
- glass of Prosecco for midnight toast
- traditional New Year's ham with lentils
- entertainment - DJ, karaoke, New Year's Eve quiz, entertainer
- free wifi on board
- a free printed guide in 16 languages
- interactive online guide for your mobile phone
|31. 12. 2022||20.30 - 01.30|
Boarding time is 20.00 - 20.20. The latest possible check-in is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time at pier No. 3. The final boarding ends 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier no. 3.
Canapés (4 pcs per person)
- Smoked Norwegian salmon marinated in dill with lemon crème fraîche on light bread
- Roast beef on dark bread with Dijon mousse
- Camembert with cranberry jelly on light bread
- Duck liver (not fattened) pâté with Port and Cognac
- Beef carpaccio with rocket, capers and shaved Parmesan
- Cheese platter with grapes, walnuts and fig marmalade – selection of foreign cheese
- Shrimp ceviche with shallots and chilli peppers
- Pumpkin tartare with bread crisps
- Home-made chicken liver pâté with cranberry sauce
- Chicken galantine with pistachios and sweet chilli sauce
- Bocconcini salad with cherry tomatoes and lime dressing
- Greek salad with olives and feta cheese
- Caprese salad (tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinegar)
- Coleslaw with home-made mayonnaise and carrots
- Mediterranean bouillabaisse with fennel and mussels
- Beef cheeks in cream with root vegetables, cranberry jelly and home-made semolina gnocchi
- Duck leg confit with red cabbage and Carlsbad dumpling
- Carved bone-in Prague ham, sour lentil soup and home-made sauerkraut
- Chicken mini schnitzels, mashed potatoes with roasted onion
- Pork tenderloin with hollandaise sauce, sundried tomatoes and olives
- Seafood paella
- Home-made tiramisu
- Vanilla panna cotta with raspberries
- Apple strudel with walnuts
- Fresh fruit bowl with mint garnish
- Wide selection of light and dark bread, butter, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
- Welcome drink – Prosecco DOCG Valdobbiadene or non-alcoholic
- Unlimited consumption of selected drinks – Pilsner Urquell beer, wine (2 types of white, 2 types of red, rosé), soft drinks (Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Mirinda, 7Up, Schweppes Ice Tea), orange and apple juice, water, coffee, tea
- Glass of Prosecco for midnight toast
You may also like
Grand Bohemia New Year's Eve Cruise
Enter the New Year in style on our most modern boat. You can enjoy rich catering, a welcome drink, sparkling wine and a jazz band.
NYE Crystal Dinner
There is no more beautiful New Year's Eve experience in Prague than the Crystal Dinner on board of our glass boat.
Agnes de Bohemia New Year's Eve Cruise
Enjoy an unusual evening with us on a New Year's Eve cruise on the Agnes de Bohemia.