Bohemia Rhapsody Boat
One of the newest and most modern boats in our flotilla and in the whole of the Czech Republic.
The design and appearance of the Bohemia Rhapsody boat is similar to the one year older and somewhat smaller Agnes de Bohemia.
If you're looking for a truly exceptional cruiser with an even larger capacity, take a look at the Grand Bohemia, a boat of the highest class.
- launched on 7 May 2015 from the ecological harbour in Prague's Kampa district
- departs from the ecological harbour in Kampa on regular cruises and private events
- offers guides to Prague's monuments in 8 languages
- the name is derived from the company's Bohemian tradition and its indisputable nobility
- the boat was built in the Bolle shipyard at Derben, Germany in 212 days
- it was first launched in April 2015
- the boat also has a separate hybrid engine
- the boat can operate year-round thanks to its powerful air-conditioning system, solar-powered temperature control and ventilation
- the air-conditioning system allows excellent visibility even in rainy weather
- the specially insulated deck prevents noise and vibrations
- a retractable glass roof covers the boat's single deck
- the boat's displacement is 176 tons
- the 226 horsepower engine can power the boat at speeds of up to 20 km/h, making it one of the fastest passenger boats in Prague
- it meets the most stringent European technical standards – the engine produces extraordinarily low emissions and is very quiet
|Seated capacity - dinner||166|
|Capacity - cocktail||200|
You may also like
Excellent catering is vital to the success of any corporate or private event. We use only fresh ingredients.
Arrange an original wedding ceremony and reception on a modern luxury boat or on a historical steamboat.