Dinner Cruise (Prague by Night)
Are you looking for a romantic place for dinner for two? Want to have fun with your friends? Arrange a family celebration in an exceptional place?
Or show your business partners that you care about your relationship and that you know how to find an original place? Dinner on-board our boat is the ideal choice. The cruise can be operated on one of the following boats of our fleet: Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody, Agnes de Bohemia, Valencia and Cecílie.
|ESSENTIAL||Adults/Children||from 49 € / 32 €||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
|PREMIUM||Adults/Children||from 59 € / 42 €||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
|EXCLUSIVE||Adults/Children||from 69 € / 52 €||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
Duration: 3 hours
ESSENTIAL is possible to be booked from one person. PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE may be booked from two persons (two tickets per order is minimum). Animals are not permitted aboard.
- tempting selection of drinks
- the most beautiful sights in Prague – Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, etc.
- The cruise includes passing through the Smíchov lock twice (2x20m). Should the Smíchov lock be too busy, the boat stays in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of this prior to the cruise commencing.
- 3 hrs evening cruise
- buffet dinner
- welcome drink (other drinks are not included in the price)
- live music onboard
- free wifi onboard
- a free printed guide in 16 languages
- interactive online guide for your mobile phone
The latest possible check-in is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time at pier No. 3. The final boarding ends 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge and follows a designated route to Vyšehrad, where it turns and cruises back. In case of increased traffic in the Smíchov locks, the boat will remain in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of the daily route before boarding.
There is no cruise on 24.12 and 31.12.
- Mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil pesto
- Selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami
- Duck pâté with cranberry sauce
- Gran Moravia cheese
- Greek salad
- Fresh coleslaw
- Chopped salad
- Rich selection of breads, butter
- Gluten-free bread
- Chicken noodle soup
- Whole ham with bone
- Beef goulash
- Chicken schnitzels
- Baked potatoes with zucchini
- Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil – vegetarin, vegan
- Paella with roasted vegetables
- Steamed vegetables
- Jasmine rice
- Mashed potatoes
- Homemade gingerbread
- Apple strudel
- Fresh fruit salad
You may also like
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the centre of historic Prague only during a sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River.