Bella Bohemia Boat
The Bella Bohemia is the first fully electric boat in its class to sail in Prague. This state-of-the-art sightseeing vessel is another distinctive ship in our ecological fleet.
It was named Bella Bohemia to reflect the Czech tradition of the company and was included in the "Bohemia" series of boats, which features other modern ecological boats such as the Marie d´ Bohemia, Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody and Agnes de Bohemia.
It is used mainly for sightseeing cruises, which are a beautiful experience also thanks to the upper open deck and the ubiquitous glass walls of the boat.
- arrived in Prague in October 2019
- quiet and emission-free operation
- sails on regular cruises or is rented out for private events
- built in the German Bolle shipyard in Derben
- moored at the Kampa marina
- catamaran type vessel
- internal deck of the ship has a capacity of up to 250 seats
- great views thanks to the glass walls
- upper observation deck with panoramic views
- year-round operation – air-conditioning and heating
- runs purely on electricity
You may also like
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.