Lunch Cruise on a glass boat
Do you want to enliven your day with a boat trip along the Vltava while also enjoying an excellent lunch? A cruise with lunch is the right choice. The cruise can be operated on one of the following glass boats Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody, Agnes de Bohemia.
|Lunch cruise||Adults/Children||42 € / 29 €||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
|Lunch cruise - window seating||Adults/Children||52 €/ 39 €||ONLINE BOOKING 10% discount|
Duration: 2 hours
A private table may be booked for at least 4 persons (four tickets per order). Animals are not permitted aboard
- enchanting views of Prague's historic monuments – Prague Castle, Rudolfinum, St Nicholas Cathedral, Charles Bridge, National Theatre, Emauzy, Vyšehrad
- The cruise includes passing through the Smíchov lock twice (2x20m). Should the Smíchov lock be too busy, the boat stays in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of this prior to the cruise commencing.
- buffet-style lunch – both Czech and international cuisine
- wide choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (not included in the price of the cruise)
- pleasant live music on deck
- a cruise on one of our luxurious glass boats - Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody or Agnes de Bohemia
- 2 hrs sightseeing river cruise
- buffet-style lunch
- welcome drink
- live music
- free wi-fi on board
- printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- an interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
The latest possible check-in is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time at pier No. 3. The final boarding ends 5 minutes before the scheduled departure.
For this cruise we cannot guarantee any specific boat. Due to the irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks as well as their occasional shutdown we cannot guarantee that the cruise will be sailed as offered (the duration of the cruise will not be affected).
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier no. 3
- Mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil pesto
- Selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami
- Duck pâté with cranberry sauce
- Gran Moravia cheese
- Greek salad
- Fresh coleslaw
- Chopped salad
- Rich selection of breads, butter
- Gluten-free bread
- Chicken noodle soup
- Whole ham with bone
- Beef goulash
- Chicken schnitzels
- Baked potatoes with zucchini
- Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil – vegetarin, vegan
- Paella with roasted vegetables
- Steamed vegetables
- Jasmine rice
- Mashed potatoes
- Homemade gingerbread
- Fresh fruit salad
You may also like
Dinner Cruise (Prague by Night)
Experience a unique evening with your partner, family or friends and discover the magic of Prague illuminated by night with a buffet dinner.
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Grand Bohemia Boat
The modern glass boat with an impressive capacity of up to 550 people is an attractive place for corporate and other events.