Marie d´ Bohemia Boat
Our ecological fleet has been expanded by a second fully electric boat, which, like its predecessor Bella Bohemia, is intended primarily for sightseeing cruises through Prague.
It was named Marie d´ Bohemia, and thus adheres to the Czech tradition of the company and was included in the "Bohemia" series of boats, which features other modern ecological boats such as the Bella Bohemia, Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody and Agnes de Bohemia.
On sightseeing cruises, you will certainly appreciate the upper open deck and the ubiquitous glass walls of the boat.
- arrived in Prague in July 2021
- quiet and emission-free operation
- sails on regular cruises or is rented out for private events
- built in the German Bolle shipyard in Derben
- moored at the Kampa marina
- runs purely on electricity
- twice the battery capacity of the Bella Bohemia
- catamaran type vessel
- internal deck capacity up to 250 seats
- great views thanks to the glass walls
- upper observation deck with panoramic views
- year-round operation – air-conditioning and heating
You may also like
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.