Prague Grand Cruise
Want a peaceful view of Prague's historical monuments without hurrying and being jostled? Enjoy two hours in an oasis of comfort with views of Prague's many attractions. The cruise can be operated on one of our following boats Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody, Cecílie, Valencia and Lužnice.
- the cruise begins at the dock at Čech Bridge
- feast your eyes with a view of Prague Castle
- pass under the Charles Bridge
- pass by the Rudolfinum and the National Theatre
- pass through the oldest locks in Smíchov
- see the Dancing House
- after reaching the Vyšehrad cliff and Podolí waterworks the boat turns and heads back
- 2 hrs sightseeing cruise on the Vltava river
- free wi-fi on board
- printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- an interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
|31. 3. – 29. 10. 2023||daily||12.00*, 15.00|
*This cruise is part of the Lunch Cruise.
Due to the irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks as well as their occasional shutdown we cannot guarantee that the cruise will be sailed as offered (the duration of the cruise will not be affected).
You may also like
Dinner Cruise (Prague by Night)
Experience a unique evening with your partner, family or friends and discover the magic of Prague illuminated by night with a buffet dinner.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in the centre of historic Prague only during a sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River.
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.