The Šemík is a modern new boat designed for sightseeing cruises on the Vltava River in Prague and for private rental.
The boat offers comfort for passengers and is environmentally friendly and quiet. Another important feature is its wheelchair accessibility and low submersion.
- ceremonially launched on 26 August 2016
- fast and manoeuvrable high deck trimaran (hence so stable)
- completely wheelchair accessible
- It also has a comfortable and stylish interior
- pure ecological operation – without noise or emissions
- rear deck is covered
You may also like
Private hire of small boats
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Cruises to Devil's Channel
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.
A small modern stylish boat, which you can rent and sail to places where large boats cannot, such as the Devil's Channel.