The Elvíra, another of the beauties of our ecological fleet, cruises in Prague on the Vltava River. It comes from the same workshop as the Mistr Jan Hus and is the same kind of boat.
It's dimensions are small, in particular its submersion, thanks to which it can be used for cruises on the Devil's Channel, around Křížovnicky Island and to other corners of the Vltava, where larger boats cannot go. Complete refreshment can be provided on board in the form of catering.
- runs purely on electric power
- built in the Prague Boats dock in Prague – Podbaba
- an aquacabrio version with sliding roof
- emission-free and silent
- used for sightseeing cruises, regular cruises on the Devil's Channel, private rental
- anchors at Čech Bridge, but can also be boarded at our ecological dock in Kampa, near the Devil's Channel
- full refreshments may be provided on board (not equipped with own restaurant)
You may also like
Private hire of small boats
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Cruises to Devil's Channel
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.
Evening eco-cruise with a glass of Prosecco
An evening sightseeing cruise on our ecological glass boat with a glass of Prosecco.