Bivoj (as well as Libuše and Vlasta) is a small boat used for sightseeing cruises along the Vltava and is moored in Prague.
- first launched in April 2009
- the boat was built by hand from mahogany in Italy
- powered by a unique hybrid electric motor
- the boat has a 11.8 kW electric engine
- to Mala Strana around Kampa
- past the National Theatre and under the Charles Bridge
- pass through the Devil's Channel and the Grand Priory Mill
You may also like
Cruises to Devil's Channel
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.
Private hire of small boats
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Arrange an original wedding ceremony and reception on a modern luxury boat or on a historical steamboat.