Two-hour Advent Cruise on a modern glass boat
These days Advent is a busy time when people are rushing to get ready for Christmas and have less and less time to spend with their loved ones and friends to relax and simply enjoy some holiday spirit.
We have therefore decided to organise a traditional Advent cruise where you can relax and get in the holiday spirit. During the cruise in our modern and heated Grand Bohemia or Bohemia Rhapsody boat you can enjoy beautiful views and some small refreshments.
Due to the order of the Government of the Czech Republic, as of 1.11. 2021 we are obliged to check the infectivity of each passenger when entering the boat according to the ONT system (vaccination, illness, test). Unfortunately, we cannot let you on board without proof of infectivity. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- the cruise begins at the dock at Čech Bridge
- feast your eyes with a view of Prague Castle
- pass under the Charles Bridge
- pass by the Rudolfinum and the National Theatre
- pass through the oldest locks in Smíchov
- see the Dancing House
- after reaching the Vyšehrad cliff and Podolí waterworks the boat turns and heads back
- hot mulled wine or other hot drink, non-alcoholic for children
- freshly baked traditional dessert
- interactive guide available on your mobile phone
|27., 28. 11., and 4., 5., 18., 19. 12.||15:00|