Elektronemo Solar Boat
The Elektronemo Solar-powered Boat is a unique vessel. It will take you along the banks of Kampa and through the Devil's Channel where larger cruisers cannot go.
- solar-powered electric motor with solar panels located on the roof of the boat
- launched in 2010
- the boat is used for regular cruises and sightseeing tours from the dock in Kampa
- it is designed to be used in cities as it is quiet and does not produce any emissions
- the boat has two electric motors with maximum horsepower of 4.4 kW
- the traction battery has a capacity of 1,200 Ah
- the solar panels produce 3 x 128 W of power
You may also like
Private hire of small boats
Rent a small luxury eco-powered boat for a private cruise full of romance and beautiful views.
Cruises to Devil's Channel
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain.
Mistr Jan Hus Boat
An electric powered boat with which you can sail not only through the Devil's Channel but also other nooks and crannies of the Vltava River.