Cruise from Kampa
A comfortable sightseeing cruise during which you will see the historic centre of Prague while relaxing on board one of our comfortable boats.
Due to the order of the Government of the Czech Republic, as of 1.11. 2021 we are obliged to check the infectivity of each passenger when entering the boat according to the ONT system (vaccination, illness, test). Unfortunately, we cannot let you on board without proof of infectivity. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- The picturesque banks of Kampa and the Devil's Channel
- The locks at Štvanice Island
- The monumental Prague Castle
- The famous gothic Charles Bridge
- Rudolfinum at Mánes Bridge
- a 50m cruise on the Vltava river
- audio commentary in 8 languages (Czech, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian)
- free wi-fi on board
- printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- an interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
|will be specified|
|Cruises from Kampa are dependent on weather conditions.|
The boat departs from the pier in Kampa.
You may also like
Discover the best panoramic view of Prague's sights from the deck of super-modern glass boats.
Bohemia Rhapsody Boat
A modern cruiser with retractable glass roof and capacity of up to 220 seats for sightseeing cruises and private rentals.